Mum and Baby Yoga classes are a wonderful way to introduce or reintroduce your body back into yoga in a safe, enjoyable and empowering way, with baby in tow.
Take the time out from your week to give back to you, reconnecting with your breath, your body and your emotional needs all whilst keeping a watchful eye over your little one and enjoying some of the practice with them. Our Mum and baby classes focus on yoga postures specifically designed for postnatal mothers by helping your body regain strength and tone in a safe and effective way, whilst also supporting you to let go and enjoy some well deserved relaxation. These classes also give you an opportunity to introduce your baby to yoga, enjoy some quality bonding time, and share time with other new mums.
When: Every Wednesday from 10.45 to 11.45am
Ages: From 6 weeks to Active crawling.
Mums & Baby Yoga Classes promote:
* Strengthening the pelvic floor, the abdomen, legs and back
* Opening and relaxing tensions in the shoulders, neck and arms
* Improving circulation and improving and maintaining good posture
* Reducing fatigue and increasing relaxation
* Breath awareness and stress management techniques
Price : $125 for 6 weeks
CLICK HERE TO ENROLL NOW!!
Yo, I'm Erica
I'm Erica: a globe trotting Pinterest addict, sushi enthusiast, craft beer drinker, yogini, wife and mum.... not in that order.