1. Pulse the dates in your food processor until smooth
2. Add the oats, chocolate buttons, chia seeds and almond butter and blend until combined
3. Rill into whatever size balls you want ( I personally like to make a mixture of all different sizes)
4. Place them in the freezer to set for 15-20 minutes. You can leave them in the freezer, or move them to the fridge and keep them there for a week.
* Be sure to tag your creations with #ohmmyrecipes so I can see them!
For the Love of Food
I think eating well is a form of self-respect, and that's evident in my recipes.