1. Money is simply a tool; it has no value until it’s spent
2. Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice
3. Life isn’t fair
4. No good deed goes unpunished
5. There ain’t no hood like Motherhood!!
6. Getting pregnant isn’t easy for everyone
7. People will betray you
8. You can have many soul mates, but hopefully you find one to love and love you in return
9. “Do no harm, take no shit” is my life + our family motto
10. The older you get, the less friends you’ll have, but the relationships are more meaningful
11. Rudyard Kipling’s “If” is one of the greatest poems of all time. Ever.
12. That getting paid to do something you’re passionate about will change how you feel about it
13. Read. Read. Read all the things.
14. Uteruses (and vaginas) can bounce back to normal size
15. Infertility. F*kn. Sucks.
16. Growing a human is harder than it looks
17. Childbirth is an incredible marathon and not something to be feared
18. Yoga is outstanding for mental health
19. Pinterest is addicting AF
20. People will use you for their own benefit. Don’t be anyone’s doormat
21. That looking after the planet isn’t that hard. Love her
22. Watching your partner evolve from spouse to dad is a remarkable experience
23. An attitude of gratitude is one of the best things you can ever possess
24. That all I want is a simple life, a bit of land, chooks and a flourishing veggie patch
25. When you say, “don’t tell anyone,” they will most likely tell someone
26. You don’t need alcohol in order to party, unwind and have fun
27. My daughters are my greatest life achievement
28. Owning your truth might be one of the hardest things to do, but it’s bloody rewarding
29. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels is a flat out lie
30. Drugs are bad, mkay
31. Spending time in nature is therapeutic and a necessity
32. Having, loving and losing a dog is a rite of passage
33. People who chase money are not my people
34. Take time to look up and admire the stars. It’s important to feel insignificant in the vast scheme of things
35. Be best friends with those who brought you into the world
This little corner of the internet is for non-yoga topics like motherhood, low-tox living and green beauty products I love.